Two-component high-performance fast setting and hydrating cementitious adhesive for ceramic tiles and stone materials
WHERE TO USE
For bonding all kinds of interior and exterior ceramic tiles; conglomerate, artificial and natural stone and marble on walls or floors. For bonding rubber flooring for cement installations (stalk back or dove-tailed back) on all traditional substrates in interiors, exteriors and in environments subject to heavy traffic.
Some application examples
- Ceramic and vitreous mosaics, single-fired and double-fired ceramic tiles, terracotta floor-tiles, klinker tiles, porcelain tiles, etc.
- Reconstructed or artificial stones, natural stone (marble, granite, etc.) which require adhesives with fast drying times
- Bonded or unbonded cement screeds provided they are sufficiently cured.
- Underfloor undertile heating installations. • Bonded or unbonded screeds in Mapecem, Mapecem Pronto, Topcem or Topcem Pronto.
- Existing floors (ceramic tiles, natural stone, terrazzo tiles, etc.) after cleaning and degreasing.
Because of its extraordinary bonding and fast-setting characteristics, Granirapid is particularly suitable for rapid re-tiling jobs or flooring that has to be ready for use within very short times (supermarkets, factories, malls, hospitals, airports, etc.).
Granirapid is a two-component adhesive composed of a special hydraulic and silica sand (part A) and a synthetic rubber latex (part B).
Granirapid has a particularly fast setting and hydration times so that floors are set to light foot traffic after 3 hours and completely cured after only 24 hours.
Granirapid has very low shrinkage and excellent bonding characteristics making it suitable for most difficult substrates. Its mechanical properties make it resistant to impact, vibration, temperature changes, ageing and dilute chemical agents.